Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Thursday 12 January 2012

Harry Potter Baking Round-up

3 months later and we finished our Harry Potter marathon! Here is a round up of all the Harry Potter treats I made...just click the link under each picture to see the recipe!

Cauldron Cakes

Butterbeer Muffins

Snitch Cakes Pops
Pumpkin Pasties


Rock Cakes
Character sugar cookies





















Snitch Cake



Love Rebecca



Linking to...

The Grant Life
Naptime Crafters
Family Ever After 
Positively Splendid
Tatertots and Jello
Mrs Fox's Sweets



7 comments:

  1. Awwww! I love all of your treats! Such a cute idea :) Love love love this!

    Thank you for linking up too! I am your newest follower and cant wait to see what else your site has in store :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love your blog and will be linking up a new tutorial tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. Ok.. sorry to overwhelm you with comments.. but this was one of the most viewed links last week! Im going to feature it tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you so much! I'll head over today and have a look!

      Delete
  3. I love Harry Potter! I am so excited that you did made something to commemorate each book and movie! I have been making a sweet treat with each release of movie and so sad that the books/movies are done. I am a new follower and found you from The Grant Life! Would love if you would stop by and link this up to Mrs Foxs Sweet party it runs Wednesday thru Saturday :) http://mrsfoxssweets.blogspot.com/2012/01/mrs-foxs-sweet-party-7.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the following! Will stop by next week and link up! Thanks for the all the sweet comments!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...