Well I hope that everyone had a fantastic Christmas and you are enjoying some time off with your families! We had a lovely Christmas and just before the festivities began, we continued our Harry Potter Marathon.
1/2 lb Self Raising Flour
1/8 lb Butter
1/8 lb Sugar
4 oz raisins
1. Rub butter and flour together until you get a powdery consistency with all the butter blended
2. Add raisins and stir. Add sugar and combine
3. Add egg and combine
4. Add a splash of milk and combine. Keep adding milk until you have a consistency that is slightly more cakey than rollable!
5. Using a spoon put a lump of dough on baking parchment not worrying about presentation - these are rock cakes after all!
6. Bake at 180C for 15 minutes or until golden brown as in the picture
Cannot wait to re-watch the final Harry Potter movies now!