Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Saturday 27 April 2013

I Believe...

...in wishing on stars

source

...in happy endings

source

...in laughing until it hurts

source

...in making lists and more lists

source

...that hard work pays off in the end


...in 20 seconds of insane courage

source

...in magic

Believe-love-magic-quote-text-favim.com-279931_large
source

...that there is something about the shower that makes me think better

source

...that there is a song for every moment

source

What do you believe in?

Love Rebecca

Image Map

1 comment:

  1. Cute post! Thanks for visiting me, just saying hi from lifealittlebrighter.com:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...