Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Sunday 17 March 2013

Springtime Biscuits

At the start of the year, I set myself the challenge of cooking and icing a batch of royal-iced sugar cookies every month for the year. When I planned this I figured March would be the perfect time for some springtime biscuits. Unfortunately spring hasn't shown itself here; we have had snow, hail and ice this past week, much to my disappointment! But at least spring did appear in my kitchen with my latest batch of sugar cookies!


Daisys and Tulips


I am now home in Cheltenham for my 5 week Easter break.
 I am so ready for this break - I have been running on empty this past week!

I may have been slightly optimistic in my packing but I am fully equipped with sunglasses and flip flops, just in case spring decides to make an appearance whilst I am home!

Have a great week!

Love Rebecca

Image Map

5 comments:

  1. So pretty - now if spring could just get a move on because I'm bored of icy wind and snow showers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Rebecca, your Spring biscuits are just amazing and they look like delicious! Love both but in Nature I prefer little daisies :)
    Hope that Spring comes to you soon and wish you have a wonderful time on break Easter time!
    Hugs and smiles from Portugal!

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh... I love the pretty cookies! 'Hope your break is wonderful! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your biscuits are fab even if the weather is rubbish, we are forecast snow again next week.. Have a great break.

    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love these biscuits. Thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...