Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Monday 18 March 2013

Different Ways to Follow Heron's Crafts

As I am sure you are now aware, Google is discontinuing Google Reader this summer and at some point GFC as well. I love all of my readers and would hate to lose you!
If you want to follow via BlogLovin then please click on the link below...

BlogLovin


Alternatively, to stay up to date with Heron's Crafts, there are a few other ways that you can follow...
(just click on the link below)


(or by email - click the envelope symbol below)

Have a great day!

Love Rebecca


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...