Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Friday 15 March 2013

Storybook Craft Project - Top Five Posts

Today will be last weekly Storybook Craft Project post. 
I have really enjoyed this weekly project but I must confess to have created all of the ideas I had - at the moment I don't have enough ideas for a weekly post. But I do still continue to be inspired by books so I will be posting some Storybook Craft Projects posts, just not as regularly as I had done previously! So as a final post, here is the top-five views storybook craft projects!

#5 Hungry Caterpillar Shopper Bag


#4 The Gruffalo Cushion

#3 Harry Potter Gingerbread


#2 Hungry Caterpillar Cushion



#1 The Snowman Cushion


Which was your favourite?

Have a great weekend

Love Rebecca

Image Map

1 comment:

  1. I do love your hungry caterpillar cushion! I have 2 Storybook inspired projects I'm working on - maybe you could borrow them when I've finished :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...