Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Monday 19 November 2012

Monday Morning Video - All I've Ever Needed

So I added the Breaking Dawn Part 2 Official soundtrack to my collection last week and I am totally smitten with this song!
I am a complete sucker when it comes to things like this! I love the amount of love that is in this song - and it has jumped to one of the most played on my ipod!
The video makes me love it even more! 

I am also SO excited that I am going to see Breaking Dawn on Wednesday - 2 more days! I was so tempted to see it over the weekend but I spent hours in the library instead! It'll be worth it in the end though (said through gritted teeth!).
I had to settle for watched Breaking Dawn part 1. Again. And the extra features.
 I so nearly broke out all the other films but I showed an ounce of restraint!


I am also excited that I have started making some Christmas presents and bits this weekend.
Where do you stand on this? Is it too early for Christmas things? Or are you ready to get organised for the holiday season?
Will you judge me if I play my Christmas playlist? Just once?

Have a great week

Love Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love this song too! I saw the movie on Friday it is SO GOOD! I need it on DVD RIGHT NOW! (-: I listened to the soundtrack for the rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...