Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Saturday 3 November 2012

I'm away on a Birthday Surprise!

Hello all! I am afraid that it is going to be a little quiet at Heron's Crafts this weekend because I won't be here! The thing is...I have no idea where I am going to be!

You see today is my 21st Birthday (yay!) and in an hour or so my parents are coming to pick me up, but the thing is that I have no idea where they are taking me!

Amazing cake by my very talented friend Tori


I will be gone all weekend on my surprise and I am so excited!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and I will be back as normal from Monday, I have so many recipes and projects to share - just wish there was more hours n the day so I can share them and get all my University work done!

Love Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Rebecca, I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your surprise. Your cake looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, have a great day!
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...