Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Monday 5 November 2012

Monday Morning Video - Blood Brothers cover by Alexa and Jorge Narvaez

Good Morning! I hope you have had a fabulous weekend! I am back and will be sharing what I got up to this weekend over the next couple of days! In the meantime, here is a video that has been on my playlist for a while...I love these guys! You may have seen their Home cover (they were on America's Got Talent and on the Ellen show) but I am loving this cover just as much! 



Enjoy and have a fabulous week!

Love Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...