Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Friday 3 August 2012

London 2012 Olympics - Week One

I am very lucky to have been to the Olympic Park having seen 2 events already AND still have two to see next week! I'm afraid that my blog is therefore quite quiet at the moment...please forgive me! Here is a selection of photos from my first trip to London...


Wembley

Badminton Courts

Great Britian vs Germany Mixed Doubles 

Basketball Stadium



Aquatic Centre

Olympic Park


Tower Bridge

I cannot wait to go back to London on Monday to see Diving and two sessions of Athletics! I hope you are enjoying watching the Olympics too!

Love Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...