Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Sunday 5 August 2012

12 in 2012 - Safari Park


So, number one on my summer bucket list was to visit a zoo...I did one better and took a trip to the West Midland Safari Park with my friend Na. We had an absolute blast...I haven't laughed so much in ages...AND...I got to feed a giraffe - and I didn't even need to get out of the car - such a great day!

We saw the cutest meerkats...


Some not as cute penguins...


I befriended this beautiful creature who decided to stick her head in Na's car - understandably she feared for her paintwork but all was fine!



I hope that you are enjoying your summer!

Love Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...