Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Wednesday 1 August 2012

July Round Up


Another month gone...not awfully productive in terms of my New Years goals but life has been pretty busy what with the Olympics (returned late last night), Brownie Camp and other volunteering activities I do! Still, I have achieved a few things...next month I will achieve more I am sure!

And when I haven't been busy volunteering and what not...I have been doing things like this...going on the swings...like the big kid that I am!




1. Learn to crochet and crochet some Christmas Decorations for next year
Still no. Soon! I promise!


2. Run 6 miles
Running has continued but slowly due to volunteering and other commitments taking my time and energy.

3. Read 25  50 books

source

Again, not as many books read this month but I have so much travelling next month I am sure this will improve! I read 'What Katy did Next' - where Katy travels to Europe. And 'Matched' which I really enjoyed - about a big brother style society that chooses your ideal partner for life...but what happens when they get it wrong? ooh! Definitely a good read...next book is the sequel - Crossed!


4. Cook a new recipe every week (52 in the year) including at least 25 from different countries

Really enjoyed a cooking up a British feast with mini British classics for this month's international meals!

British Feast
Egyptian Kushari

5. Continue to develop this blog - more posts, series and ideas!

I have finished my countdown to the Olympic Games and in August I have a brand new series I have been working on! Stay tuned for more!


p.s. Its a Wrap Wednesday will return next week!

I hope you have a fantastic and sunny August!

Love Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...