Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Saturday 4 February 2012

Broken sewing machine!

Apologies for the quiet on the blog front recently but my sewing machine is broken!

So, my sewing projects are ALL on hold at the moment due to the awful noise my sewing machine makes whenever I sew! Its the horrible squeaking, scraping sound that makes you want to screw up your face to block out the noise!

It needs a service and as it is all under warranty this is fine and they are picking it up for repair early next week!

So, forgive me if there are a lot of cooking posts over the next couple of weeks! I will endeavour to catch up on some of my past projects with this untimely delay!

Love Rebecca

PS. Its snowing! So much! We already have a couple of inches (which is a lot for the UK!)

1 comment:

  1. Booo for a broken machine. Hope its better when you get it back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...