Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Sunday 27 November 2011

Tape Measure Bracelet


I saw this bracelet on Wild Olive and decided to have a go. I wasn't sure how it would look but with a 35p tape measure I figured if I didn't like it, I wouldn't wear it!
Result? I haven't stopped wearing it! I actually really love it and it was so easy! My tape measure was the plasticy kind but with a sharp needle it was no problem! I used bright coloured embroidery threads to sew stitches, crosses, stars and even a heart! Now to find a use for the rest of the tape measure!



















Love Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...