Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Sunday 6 November 2011

Scrabble Cushions


We have been living in our new house for nearly 2 months now and these are a set of cushions that we have in our living room. These were easy to make and they look so cool! You could use any word but this seemed fitting for our new house! I have vague ambitions to make more so we can mix and match to make new words (i.e. make an L and V cushion so we could have LOVE)  but other projects have overtaken this on my to do list! So for now its just HOME!



Scrabble!
I used calico to make the cushion and  freezer paper to create the design of letters and numbers. I used acrylic paint as I didn't have black fabric paint - fabric paint would probably give a softer finish. Once the painting is done these cushions are really quick to put together - so go ahead and whip up a word or two!

Love Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...