Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Quilt Show

Last weekend, my Mum, Aunt and I went to the Autumn Quilt Show in Malvern. It was so much fun! There were displays of amazing quilts that must have taken months for people to make and numerous stalls selling fat quarters, fabric and sewing accessories! I managed to get some great deals and some gorgeous fabric that will definitely be used in upcoming projects!


If you get a chance to go next time the show is on I would recommend it!
Love Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...