Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Thursday 20 October 2011

Rainbow Folder

I have seen several tutorials online about how to make tape using fabric and double sided sellotape. So I decided to use this kind of technique to decorate a folder.
I raided my scraps of fabric to get several different patterns for each colour of the rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink - I know its technically indigo, violet but I don't have any purple fabrics!)
Next I stuck a piece of tape onto the back of the fabric and trimmed the width of the fabric so it matched that of the tape.
Finally, I cut the strips into smaller strips for use on this folder, peeled off the backing paper and stuck them down...


Rainbow!
The mosaic effects of the different fabric of the same colour is perfect for a Rainbow! To neaten the whole projects and protect the fabric from fraying I covered the folder in sticky back fabric.

Love Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...