Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Friday 16 September 2011

Native American Inspired Wall Hanging

My parents spent three weeks on an American road trip in August travelling through California, Arizona and Nevada. They returned with several fat quarters of beautiful Native American style fabric as a gift for me (and some yummy Hersheys chocolate!)

Inspired by the wall hangings in 'Scrap Quilt Sensation' I designed a wall hanging using the beautiful fabric to go on my door. I used a combinations of blocks of fabric with pinwheels, diamonds and stripes.


Once pieced together, I backed the hanging using an envelope technique which made it so easy to turn it the right way round as well as looking neat. Finished off with a piece of cane to hang it, this will look great on my door.


Love Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...