Finally, a new post here at Heron's Crafts - time to bump that depressing picture of my dissertation off the top spot! Its been nearly two months and so much has happened!
1. I finished my exams and got my marks back (I will be graduating next week, as a very happy girl!)
2. Said goodbye to friends made over the last three years at the Graduation Ball
|The red carpet made be feel famous!|
I am on the left, and my beautiful friend Louise
is on the right!
3. Spent a couple of weeks in York, soaking up all it has to over - museums, the Minster and Afternoon Tea at Betty's
4. I moved back home, officially emptied the house in York
5. Found a flat to live in next year when I undertake my PGCE at Warwick (the flat is in Leamington Spa)
6. Started a temporary, part-time job
And now I have 9 weeks remaining of my summer holidays until I go to Leamington Spa. 9 weeks of seeing friends and family, going on holiday and hopefully getting back into crafting!
I am officially back on the blogosphere looking forward to sharing some sewing and crafting projects as well as some photos of my escapades as the summer unfolds!
I would love to catch up with what you have been up to whilst I have been AWOL, so let me know what you have been working on, or what you have been doing?