Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Monday 10 December 2012

Monday Morning Video - Christmas Movies

Don't you just love this time of year? 
I am feeling very festive and am looking forward to watching my favourite Christmas movies...

1. Miracle on 34th Street - a classic film that I could watch every year! (P.S. I believe!)


2. White Christmas - THE ultimate Christmas film! This film is packed with brilliant songs perfect for a festive  evening by the fire! This film will never get old!



3. Nativity - what could be better than this feel good flick about a British primary school's nativity performance - the songs are hilarious and the kids are adorable!


What is your favourite Christmas movie?

Love Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting! Its great to have you along! I will head over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...