Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Saturday 11 August 2012

A Week Off...

Sorry that the blog has been quieter over the summer months...I don't seemed to have stopped! Just got back from London a couple of days ago and I am off to New York in the early hours of tomorrow.

This has meant that time for blog posts has been limited which is frustrating because I have some great tutorials, recipes and projects to share with all you guys! So bear with...I will be home in a week and Heron's Crafts will be back in full swing!

Olympic Stadium, London 2012

Love you all

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...