This Wednesday's recipe is a different to use your wrap so it is yummy and refreshing on a summer's day - not that we've seen many of those recently though - I made these a lot during revision periods!
1/2 tbsp vanilla yogurt
2 tbsp apple juice
1. Chop fruit into bite size pieces
2. In a bowl mix yogurt and apple juice
3. Add fruit and stir to coat
NB - of course you can use whatever fruit you like - I tend to look at offers for whats in season!
adapted from six sisters stuff
1 tortilla wrap
1 tbsp butter
4 tsp sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Melt butter and brush over tortilla wrap
2. Combine sugar and cinnamon, scatter over the tortilla
3. Cut tortilla into chip shapes (carefully to make sure your don't get sugar on the reverse side of the chips)
4. Bake chips at 180C for 6-7 minutes until browned - don't worry if they are not crispy yet, after a couple of minutes on the side they will be!
5. Enjoy with fruit salad
Linking up to a selection of these great Link Parties