|Make up pouch (8x6)|
|Gorgeous fabric (9x6)|
1. I cut out the two rectangles of exterior fabric, two of interfacing and two of lining fabric.
2. Layer the interfacing, lining (right side up) and exterior (right side down)
3. Sew round the rectangles leaving 1-2 inch gap
4. Turn the right way our remembering to poke the corners out fully
5. Carry on as normal using the lined rectangles to complete the bag.
This addition gives the inside a nicer finish. Then you can either snip the triangles inside, leave them as they are or whip stitch them to the interior for a really neat finish.
|Batik Pencil Case (5x11)|