Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Chalkboard Photo Frames

I recently bought a small tin of chalkboard paint so expect some chalkboard projects coming soon!

My first attempt was a chalkboard photo frame. I bought a plain brown wood frame for £1.79 from the Range, sanded it down and painted it with the paint. Just one coat gave a smooth finish. Once dry the fun starts...








The frame is personalised depending on the photo featured! Its a real chance to be creative!

Love Rebecca

Linked to The Grant Life 
Linked to Saturday Sevens @ Positively Splendid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...