Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Saturday 30 March 2013

Doctor Who is Back!

Finally, Doctor Who is back! Which means that I can share my TARDIS cushion that I made last year. 
I found this black, star-studded felt in hobbycraft last Summer and knew that I had to buy some although I had no idea what for. Shortly after, I realised that it was the perfect night sky, and the tie-dye pink/blue fabric on the borders of the cushion looked quite like a galaxy! So my cushion was born.
I used simple applique to add the pieces that make up the TARDIS itself and then embroidered the words.


Did you watch it tonight? Thoughts?

Love Rebecca


Image Map

2 comments:

  1. Yes I did watch it! Amazing. I love your cushion as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I didn't know this ... but your cushion is so gorgeous! Love the fabulous colors!
    Happy Easter, Rebecca!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...