Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Thursday 28 February 2013

Blog Angel Reveal

Unbelievably, February has ended and so too has my time being a Blog Angel. I really love being part of Rosie's fantastic project because I like trying to get to know a blogger and supporting her in any way I can.

I found it tricky when I first started 'angeling' to know what to do, but this month I found it easier. I have been...

Commenting on blog posts
Following by various methods
Tweeting about giveaways

I also decided to send some snail mail because everyone loves post right?
(see below for more!)


So,without further ado, I would like to introduce you to Holly from Sunshine State of Mind.


Holly is UK born, living in Orlando with her husband and adorable daughter. She is a photographer and blogs about her life.
I have really enjoyed getting to know Holly and love reading her blog.

***Update - looks like the parcel has arrived now so I will tell you what I did! Basically I attempted to ask slyly (and probably failed) to find out if there was anything from the UK that Holly missed. Well she said exactly what I would have said - Cadbury's Chocolate - so I found a cute card, gathered some chocolate and shipped it off, hoping to brighten Holly's day!***




I hope you had a good Blog Angel experience and if you weren't involved this month, why not join up next time round?



Love Rebecca

Image Map

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww this is fantastic, Rebecca. I am SO glad that you have taken part for another round and you have done a fantastic job. I bet your blog will be chuffed to bits. Don't forget to go and let her know.

    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...