Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Wednesday 2 January 2013

January Sugar Cookies - New Year's Eve

One of my resolutions this year is to bake a batch of sugar cookies a month for every month of the year. 

I started with New Year's Eve...



Although time consuming, I love the '2013' words the best! I cut out each number with individual cutters and then joined them together to make the full number.

The clocks have a hidden surprise too...


...open up and there is confetti inside...inspired by these great biscuits over at Repeat Crafter Me.

I am sending them off with my Dad to work today...otherwise my new resolutions will be out the window!

Next month...Valentine's Day!

Love Rebecca


Image Map

12 comments:

  1. Awesome idea to add confetti inside the cookies...I joined Blog hop....Just wishing you a great 2013.....LQQKS like ur off to a yummy start
    Peace out
    Dolores

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I just made a New Year pinterest board just so I could pin these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from the blog hop! Have a great day:)

    www.dreamingisbelievingreally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies look so yummy! And I love the idea of making some every month, though I would have to send them away too because I LOVE to eat cookies too much! Found you on the Blog Train!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cookies! Thanks for hopping on board The Great Blog Train! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there!! Thanks for stopping my blog!
    These cookies are adorable and they look so yummy! I cannot wait to see February's cookies!!

    Happy New Year!
    Nonny
    www.notionsfromnonny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! What a great idea. :)

    Jocelyn
    jocelynandjason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...