Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Thursday 20 September 2012

Have you seen The Notebook?

The Notebook [DVD]
source

This is a somewhat random post but never mind! Last night my Mum and I watched The Notebook for the first time EVER. Having finally seen it I am shocked that I managed to go nearly 21 years without seeing this ultimate romantic movie! 
Not only had my Mum not seen it, but she had never heard of it! This shocked me ... I thought everyone had!? Have you seen The Notebook? Or has this random post just gone straight over your head?!
Also, if you haven't seen it and you like romantic movies...go and watch it!

Have a great day!

Join me for the second instalment of the Storybook Craft Project tomorrow!

Rebecca Heron

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca,
    Yes I saw it in the first day and loved it! I'm crazy about Nicolas Sparks books(Ialready read all 17 books) and this movie is about the first book he wrote inspired in his grandparents
    true story. I love his novels!If you have the oportunity saw The Lucky One with Zac Effron,for me is one of the best and very similar to the book.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs from Portugal

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...