Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Friday 7 September 2012

Coming Soon - Storybook Craft Project

I am excited to finally be announcing a new project I have been working on for a few months now! 



I love reading, getting lost in a story and falling in love with characters! I still enjoy children's classic stories (call that the future teacher in me) and have been working on a set of projects (mostly cushions) inspired by some classic stories from 'Elmer' to 'The Gruffalo', 'Harry Potter' to 'the BFG'.

Every Friday from the 14th of September I will be sharing a new project inspired by a classic book starting with 'The Hungry Caterpillar' By Eric Carle.

What is your current favourite book? Can you remember your favourite children's book?

Feeling inspired? I plan to run this project for several months so if you are interested in a guest post - a craft project inspired by any book (children's or adult) would be more than welcome! Email me at 
rj (dot) heron (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk if you have any questions!

Have a great Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...