Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Sunday 1 July 2012

June Round - up



 Happy first of July! Summer has officially begun and what a summer it promises to be! June has been a really good month! It seems to have flown by which must mean that I have been busy!
1. Learn to crochet and crochet some Christmas Decorations for next year
Still no. Soon!


2. Run 6 miles
YES! This goal can be officially crossed off! 6miles acheived! I have now introduced interval running into by week to vary my work out!

3. Read 25  50 books
I started the month with 'The Great Gatsby' and am afraid to say I did not particularly enjoy it. It is one of the first books I have read this year that felt like such a chore! Next I read 'The Truth about the Titanic' which was an interesting, informative account of the last few hours of the Titanic. The book is very factual and detached but is a good read. Finally, I found my childhood favourites, 'What Katy Did' and 'What Katy Did at School' on amazon's free dowloads so re-read these classic stories!


4. Cook a new recipe every week (52 in the year) including at least 25 from different countries
I shared 4 new international recipes this month including dishes from Zanzibar, South Africa, Bolivia and Honduras.

Honduran Baleadas
Bolivia Peanut Soup























5. Continue to develop this blog - more posts, series and ideas!


I lauched a brand new series this month - Its a Wrap Wednesday - every Wednesday for the next couple of months I will be sharing a new wrap recipe for you to enjoy!

I hope you all have a great July!
Love Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Following you now from the Craftbotic newbie linky (I think). Best wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...