Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Sunday 13 May 2012

Twitter

Hello all! Hope you all had a lovely weekend, and my American/Canadian friends I hope you had a very special Mother's Day!

My weekend has been pretty dull but with 14 days until my end of year exams start - that is to be expected! I have been revising a lot of stuff about the brain today which is not very fun. But I did also get Twitter which is fun! I am new to Twitter and so am only just getting used to the 'hash tag' thing and 'tweets' but I'm sure I'll get used to it!

Why not follow along? The button is now on the side bar! I love using Twitter to keep up to date with blog posts!

I'll leave you with a picture of Summer - just 18 days 15 hours (and counting!) until exams are over and I can enjoy myself! I cannot wait!



Love Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...