Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you are all having a great day! I don't usually do anything for V-day, being single usually excludes you from traditional v-day activities but this year I decided to look at this holiday in a different way!
Valentine's Day is a day to celebrate love, all kinds of love! Today I am celebrating my friends who mean the world to me! I found this cute valentine's idea over at Dandee Designs and decided to adapt it to make these presents for my friends in York! I love making friendship bracelets (tutorial will be coming soon I promise) and choosing colours and patterns for specific friends is a great way of personalising them!

(Apologies for the poor pictures! I only finished these at about 9pm last night and that was the only chance I had to photograph them before giving them to my friends this morning! I put each in an envelope and slipped it under their doors (I need to post the third on my way to town later!)

Zigzag

Arrowhead
Stripey





Whoever you are spending today with, celebrate love and enjoy yourself!

Love Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...