Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Sunrise

This morning I looked out the window and saw the beginnings of a beautiful sunrise. It looked as though someone had painted the sky with the most beautiful colours they could find in their palette!

I ran out to try and get a picture but couldn't get high enough to get a decent view of the sky (not to mention it was below freezing and I had run out without a gloves or a coat!)
Here is my favourite picture from this morning ...


The picture is quite dark (well it was only 7.20am) but you can see some of the colours! Anyway, I thought I'd share a couple of my favourite picture perfect sunrises...

Algonquin National Park Canada

Lake Malawi




















Happy Tuesday!

Love Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...