Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Sunday 4 December 2011

Cookies

Do you ever make cookies just so you can eat some of the dough? I had of of those days yesterday! After a run in the morning followed by a carol concert and then food shopping I felt shattered and craved ....cookie dough! A batch of the Art of Dessert's Egg Free Chocolate Chip Cookies did the trick nicely! Not only did the raw dough satisfy my cravings but the cooked cookies made the perfect mid X Factor snack!

Love Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...