Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Saturday 28 September 2013

Goodbye for now...

I realised today that it has been over a month since I posted on this blog. What with moving to a new town, starting a very intensive PGCE course (postgraduate certificate of education) and making new friends, I have not had time for crafting, let alone time to blog about it!

So, for now, I think it is time for me to put Heron's Crafts on hold. I have enjoyed blogging so much and hope that I will be able to return someday soon! In the meantime I will be keeping up with all my favourite blogs and I love seeing what you are all up to!

Loads of Love

Rebecca 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the PGCE!

    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me sad!! My secret-stalking days are over...will have to pester you with phone calls more frequently from now on :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...