Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Friday 9 August 2013

Harry Potter Film Locations Guide


Over the past few years, my parents and I have been travelling to places in the UK that were used for filming the Harry Potter films. Not only was it fun to see some of the filming locations, but we also thoroughly enjoyed visiting some beautiful parts of the country.

I know that I am not the only Harry Potter fan out there so I thought I would share some pictures, opinions and tips about the locations we have visited so far. Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing photos of places such as Gloucester Cathedral, Alnwick Castle and King's Cross Station.

Gloucester Cathedral

So why not join me on a Friday to explore the magical side of England.

Love Rebecca

Image Map

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS!!
    I will be following along! I'm a little jealous that you get to visit all these places ;o)

    Holly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...